There are many rental opportunities at St. Andrew’s Church from a large hall with kitchen to office space for one or two people.
St. Andrew’s Carmichael Hall (above) accommodates up to 120 people. This space is great for meetings or receptions.
St. Andrew’s Fellowship Room (to the right) is ideal for small group meetings or receptions (up to 40 people).
St. Andrew’s welcomes
- groups that meet weekly/monthly, or who are on a regular schedule
- organizations that need space on a daily basis for the operation of their organization
- groups that need a meeting space
- those who need an educational space such as music lessons, ESL classes, life skills classes
- those who need space for an event such as receptions, dinners or parties
Prospective users of this space will be aligned with St. Andrews’ Mission – to love and serve all in Jesus’ name.
St. Andrew’s reserves the right to decline a space request.
Click here to view St. Andrew’s Church Rental Policy.
Please call (518-489-4747) or fill out the form below to get more information regarding the terms and conditions.
Rental Inquiries – St. Andrew's Church
Please email Tom Petcosky at St. Andrew's if you are interested in renting space for your organization.