Our Building

photo: the church building in 2005

The church which is home to our parish was built in 1930 and placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2005. It was built in the Tudor Gothic style, patterned in part on the Alban Cathedral in England. The church contains thirty-two stained glass windows done in the medieval style.

The beauty of our historic church deepens our worship and graces our community

More information about our church and its stained glass windows can be accessed by linking to the articles listed below.